11 Kanadah Avenue,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4118491
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ready to move in!!!!!
Century 21 Diamond Norwest presents- This beautiful three-bedroom home in a very quiet and convenient location.
"PRIVATE INSPECTIONS WELCOME"
- Crestwood estate
- Featuring large formal and informal living
- Timber kitchen with storage
- Bathroom with a spa tub
Three good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Large backyard
- Minutes walk to the transport
- Minutes drive to M2, Castle Hill and Norwest business park
- Close proximity to the local quality schools
- Medical facilities and other amenities
- Sporting fields and parks
This is a beautiful property and won't stay on the market long. Contact Team Century 21 Diamond on 02 9629 4862 for inspections and information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Baulkham Hills with plenty of room to move. 11 Kanadah Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.