11 Jutland Avenue,
Tuross Head, NSW 2537
Rent ID: 2445451
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE BEACH HOUSE
Three bedroom beach cottage set among trees in a lovely location close to the boat shed, boat ramp and restaurants and within walking distance to the beach.
This property is reminiscent of those holidays we had as kids by the beach.
* Main bedroom has a queen bed with newly renovated ensuite. Second bedroom has two single beds and the third bedroom has a double bed. Property sleeps up to 6 people.
Full bathroom which has also been newly renovated, but they have left the retro bath and sink modernising a very 60's look. The sun-room at front of house is a great spot to curl up and read a book, bright and airy.
* Open living and dining room with polished floorboards.
* Separate well equipped kitchen opens on to the side covered deck and an outside shower, where you can wash away the day at the beach before settling for the evening.
* New large rear entertaining deck with outdoor furniture with views of Tuross Lake and ocean.
* Property is pet friendly.
Tenants to supply sheets, pillowcases, all towels, personal toiletry items and food products. All other bedding is provided.
January bookings only.
HIGH SEASON - $1700 PER WEEK
* This property is pet friendly pending owner approval. There is off road parking available.
* All bookings incur a $55.00 booking fee and a $500 credit card bond authority is required
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tuross Head
Lifestyle in Tuross Head
Walk to everything from 11 Jutland Avenue, Tuross Head. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.