11 Johnson Street,
East Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd September 2020
Rent ID: 4075911
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
East Toowoomba Living
Beautifully presented four bedroom federation brick home featuring ample living spaces in beautiful East Toowoomba. Perfectly positioned within a short drive to Queens Park, Tafe and Fairholme College.
- 4 bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes
- Master features ensuite
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher and ample storage space
- Lounge room complete with a wood fire place and air-conditioning
- Additional family room with air-conditioning
- Double car port and a single garage
- Fully fenced yard
- Pets negotiable
You can now book in for an inspection of the property by clicking on the 'book an inspection time' button listed to the right of the property description. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.Or you can request a more suitable time.
You must enter your details to book an inspection time. If no-one registers for an inspection time, then the inspection may not proceed.
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Toowoomba
Lifestyle in East Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 11 Johnson Street, East Toowoomba before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.