11 Henderson Crescent,
Jamisontown, NSW 2750
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4349121
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 bedrooms plus a study is on offer here...
The kitchen features electrical appliances.
Separate living area with timber flooring and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
This brick home is in a prime location just a short stroll to Jamisontown Public School and within close proximity to:
- Jamisontown High School
- York Public School
- Penrith Home Maker Centre
Call now for an inspection!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamisontown
Lifestyle in Jamisontown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 11 Henderson Crescent, Jamisontown is unfurnished and available to rent.