11 Grimbsy Close,
Kenwick, WA 6107
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3917582
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Renovated Family Home in Cul-De-Sac
UNFURNISHED: Prepare to be impressed by this renovated Family Home.
This 4 + 2 family home has enough space for everyone in the family. Renovated kitchen and bathrooms, wooden flooring, spacious living area and backyard for your kids to play, will make this house perfect for your family.
A few minutes drive to Rehoboth Christian College , Westfield Carousel shopping Centre and Beckenham Train Station.
This is not to be missed and offers a number of features including:
* Big Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Another three spacious bedrooms
* Open space living area with access to patio and backyard
* Renovated Modern Kitchen with gas cook top
* Renovated like brand new Bathrooms
* plenty of parking available
* Air conditioning
* Sorry No Pets
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our Business Development Manager Ervina on 0432 368 580 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kenwick
Lifestyle in Kenwick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
11 Grimbsy Close, Kenwick, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kenwick.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how