11 Gleneagle Street,
Kenmore, QLD 4069
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th April 2020
Rent ID: 1570740
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home in Perfect Location
This home ticks all the boxes providing both lifestyle and convenience. Children can walk safely to nearby schools and you will love being so close to local shops, cafes and restaurants. Enjoy an enviable elevated position in one of Kenmores most sought-after pockets this superbly renovated home offers spacious one-level living.
Features to note are
- Well designed open plan living areas with bamboo flooring that creates a warm and cozy ambiance
- Living area opens out through sliding glass doors onto a large covered patio overlooking a well-manicured back yard which is fully fenced
- Air-conditioned throughout with ceiling fans for additional comfort
- Modern kitchen plenty of bench space and overlooking the garden great for keeping watch over the children at play
- Three generously sized carpeted bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes
- Large renovated bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Single carport
Buses run along Kenmore Road and Oxley and Darra train stations with park n ride facilities are a short 15 minutes away.
Kenmore Village and Kenmore Plaza offer excellent shopping as well as eateries, cafes and all other amenities. Enjoy the convenience of local shops on the corner of Kersley and Kenmore Roads.
Both primary and high schools are within walking distance as well as Lady of the Rosary Catholic School. There are direct bus routes to Indooroopilly High, St Peters, University of Queensland and the Brisbane CBD.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4088
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kenmore
Lifestyle in Kenmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 11 Gleneagle Street, Kenmore is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how