11 Foundation Blvd,
Burwood East, VIC 3151
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4325645
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New 2 Bedroom Apartment In Burwood East
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
This apartment is well designed and planned to give the lucky residents a comfortable living environment, while being green in nature around the entire building. It delivers smooth interiors cupped with crisp finishing's, attention to detail from the flooring to the door handles, and an intelligence use of indoor and outdoor space. Two large public spaces planted out with a variety of deciduous and exotic plant species that connect to an urban plaza. Adjoining is a shopping centre complete with rooftop urban farm that will provide a mix of retailers, as well as a place to socialise.
The property features inlcude:
- Spacious open plan living & dining areas with adequate nature light coming from balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and many cabinets for storage
- Fully appointed central bathroom
- 2 bedrooms come with BIRs
- Separate laundry
- A car park space and storage cage
Embedded Network in the building:
Electricity - Real Utilities
Gas/Hot Water - Real Utilities
Internet - OptiComm Fibre Network
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood East
Lifestyle in Burwood East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Burwood East could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 11 Foundation Blvd, Burwood East today!