11 Flinders Street,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3772408
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat & Tidy 3 Bedroom Home!
Well presented, this home is sure to impress. Featuring high ceilings, 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, air conditioning, well designed kitchen and dining downstairs with spacious lounge.
Outside offers a double lock up shed and garden shed with fantastic covered outdoor area to enjoy the outdoors.
Located in a quiet street near Kruger State School and less than 5 minutes away from the new Redbank Plains Town Square, this home has plenty to offer!
- 3 bedrooms, with built in robes
- Master bedroom with air conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Large covered outdoor patio
- Garden shed
- Double lock up shed
- Side access
- Spacious yard
- Not Suitable for dogs ( not fully fenced)
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE** Instructions below:
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click the Book Inspection Button or go to www.smartrepm.com.au to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
** Whilst all care has been taken to ensure all information within this advertisement is accurate, all information is only intended as a guide and is subject to change without notice **
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 11 Flinders Street, Redbank Plains. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.