11 Essex Street,
Brighton, SA 5048
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448114
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Sought After Suburb - Four Bedroom Family Home
Lewis Prior Home Rentals takes pride in presenting this property to the rental market.
A great family home for anyone looking for lifestyle and location! All within easy reach of beautiful Brighton Beach and the many shops and cafes of Jetty Road, Brighton.
Situated in a quiet area and yet within easy walking distance to; local schools, shops, public transport, while also close to Westfield Shopping Centre, Flinders University, Flinders Medical Centre and central to CBD.
- Four bedrooms, bedrooms two, three and four with built in robe
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Formal lounge room
- Formal dining room
- Spacious open plan design living are complimented tiled flooring
- Modern designed kitchen with ample cupboard and stone bench space incorporating a pantry and also featuring stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, microwave and dishwasher
- Large rumpus room attached to the main house with bar
- Centrally located main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
- Laundry with storage and direct access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 3 kw solar system
- Ample storage options throughout the home
- Generous undercover outdoor entertaining area with decking and ceiling fan
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with irrigation and tool shed
- Fully fenced with intercom system
- Double carport behind automatic gates
Available Now. Outside Pets Negotiable.
(Please note; Dining wall air conditioner is excluded from the Lease Agreement and not for Tenants use. Lounge room heating is excluded from the Lease Agreement and not for Tenants use. Pool is excluded from the Lease Agreement and not for Tenants use. Security System is excluded from the Lease Agreement and not for Tenants use. Bathroom spa bath function is excluded from the Lease Agreement and not for Tenants use).
To ensure your 'Peace of Mind' we have enhanced our inspection procedures in line with Government Health recommendations, for the protection of our valued staff, tenants, landlords and general public.
We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to make a personal appointment to inspect this property at a time that suits you.
Upon your request for an inspection, there will be a few questions asked and then an individual time will be arranged for your viewing.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11 Essex Street, Brighton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher and air-conditioning.