11 Eileen Street,
Modbury, SA 5092
$1,890 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3968313
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATIONS CLOSED!!! 3 Bedroom Family Home
Available: APPLICATIONS CLOSED!!!
Lease Term: 12 months
Situated in a quiet back street overlooking a local reserve and playground, this property is just 150 metres from public transport, Clovercrest Shopping Centre and the local state-swim. Tea Tree Plaza, the O'Bahn bus interchange & Ingle Farm Shopping Centre are all less than 2kms in either direction. A host of kindergartens, primary & secondary schools all within a 5 minutes.
Features of the home include:
- 3 bedrooms
- Main bedroom with built-in robe
- Large lounge room with doors to close off from the bedrooms & hallway
- Kitchen complete with gas cooktop, oven & plenty of cupboard space
- Floating floorboards flow through the hallway, bedrooms & lounge room
- Ducted evaporative a/c and wall heater for year round comfort
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Garden Shed
- Good sized rear yard perfect for pets and children to play
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: simply email through your enquiry and we will instantly respond with available inspection times and an invitation to register to inspect.
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Modbury
Lifestyle in Modbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 11 Eileen Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Modbury. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how