11 Darlington Drive,
Buttaba, NSW 2283
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3826883
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A stunning 2 storey Clarendon built home with high quality finishes, boasting;
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 double sized
- 4 Living rooms consisting of formal & informal areas plus media room
- Cesar stone kitchen with Smeg appliances, dishwasher & walk in pantry
- 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco dining for entertaining
- Double garage with remote
- Low maintenance landscaped grounds
- Fully fenced backyard
Situated with a lovely outlook looking over bushland reserve, close to schools, shops and only 11 minutes to M1 Motorway.
AVAILABLE: 30TH MARCH 2020
PETS: Considered with references. sorry no cats.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
Until further notice we will not be conducting "open homes" appointments, although we will ensure all available properties will continue to be serviced, with individual inspections where possible.
Professional photos, floor plans & virtual tours will be provided where possible.
Please register your interest, click "Register for Inspection" & one of our team members will contact you.
Note, during this time applications will be accepted prior to viewing & can be emailed to email@example.com
If you need further assistance please contact our office.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Buttaba
Lifestyle in Buttaba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 11 Darlington Drive, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Buttaba. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how