11 Dale Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th May 2021
Rent ID: 4391134
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful & Pet Friendly Cottage - 6 month lease on offer!
Situated in a desirable pocket of Coorparoo, this gorgeous cottage is nestled in a peaceful pocket with its own rainforest backyard. Once inside, you will appreciate the sheer amount of space this home provides, emphasised by the high ceilings and abundant windows. From the light filled living spaces out to the spacious covered deck overlooking the fenced and spacious backyard; it is absolutely perfect for entertaining or relaxing!
- Two good sized bedrooms, main with built-in robes
- Two spacious living areas
- Spacious rear deck over looking the picturesque garden
- Modernised kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, cupboard and bench space galore
- Modernised bathroom with bathtub
- Security bars, high ceilings and polished timber flooring
- Fully fenced yard with pets considered on application
- 6 month lease only
Ideally located in an area that is known for its community feel, this property offers close proximity to some of the best schools, kindergartens, parks, major shopping precincts (Coorparoo, Greenslopes & Stones Corner) and hospitals (Greenslopes Private & the P.A. The CBD is only 7 kms away.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the Book Inspection or Request an Inspection Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the 'Virtual Tour link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Walk to everything from 11 Dale Street, Coorparoo. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.