650.00 per week | NEGOTIABLE
11 Clovelly Road,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
Rent ID: 4289860
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION & WESTFIELD | THREE BEDROOMS HOUSE
Sitting on the high side of the street, this well maintained home is located on a fantastic 873sqm block. Offering light-filled interiors and charming features including high ceilings and polished timber floors, this home is perfect for any family. Located in a sought after pocket of Hornsby and within easy access to great schools, Westfield and transport this home is a must to inspect.
* Three bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes.
* L shaped lounge/dining.
* Updated kitchen with dishwasher.
* Covered rear patio.
* Original working fireplace.
* Huge fenced backyard.
* Oversized single lock up garage with additional workshop.
* Additional off-street parking.
* Garden shed.
* North to rear aspect.
* Land size 873 sqm (approx).
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard. 11 Clovelly Road, Hornsby is perfect for the growing family.