11 Chalk Street,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,420 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2264635
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoyment for the family!
This stylish 4 bedroom home is located in the estate of Yarrabilba. Good sized bedrooms, extra large showers. A beautiful open plan home for the whole family to enjoy.
This property features:
* 4 Bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Master with large WIR and ensuite (with extra large shower) and air conditioning with its own private access door to the outside patio area
* Separate family room
* Combined open plan living and dining all air-conditioned
* Tiled undercover alfresco entertainment area
* Spacious kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
* Double lock up garage with remote and internal access
* Pets on application
The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibers. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Caltex fuel station, childcares, Pathology as well as caf/deli and Dominos Pizza, Tobacco station, Yarrabilba coffee hub with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
The Yarrabilba Super Park (Darlington Parklands) features a water playground, with big adventures for little kids, a 30m flying fox, climbing dome, a unique fort and fitness zone. Visit Darlington Parklands today, there's something for all ages. The park includes Water Play, 30m Flying Fox, Climbing Dome, Fortresses with Slides, Multi Swing, Outdoor Gym, Half Basket Ball Court, Events Oval, Toilets, Shade Shelters, BBQ Facilities. Bring your picnic blankets and make a day of it at Darlington Parklands
Logan Coaches operate daily bus services connecting students and residents to schools and shops in the greater area. As the development progresses, the bus network and frequency of services will increase.
Yarrabilba schools include St. Clare's Catholic Primary School catering from Prep to Year 4 and Bambini Daycare Centre with another new Primary school.
ATTENDING A VIEWING? To register for an inspection please click "Book an inspection time" and select the date and time suitable. You will then receive the inspection time details via text message and/or email. If for any reason the inspection time is cancelled or needs to be re-scheduled, you will receive notification to the details you have provided. Please note inspection time frame are 10 minutes. We look forward to seeing you at the inspection!
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 11 Chalk Street, Yarrabilba is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how