11 Cessford Close,
Leda, WA 6170
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4342020
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT LEDA LOCATION
Be sure to view this three bedroom, one bathroom home in a great location in popular Leda.
Features of this property include:
- Short walk to popular Leda primary School
- Leda shops and medical close by
- Bus stop opposite
- Front lounge and dining area
- Neat kitchen overlooking back yard
- Family area with wood fire
- Master bedroom with large robe
- Two minor bedrooms with open robes
- Large rear patio and paved section
- Delightful rear garden and small garden shed
Arrange a time to view this lovely home by emailing or calling our office to register your interest. 94 111 999
From the 5/12/2020 there is mandatory contact tracing for all property inspections. You are required to have a SafeWA account set up before attending. Should you choose not to download the app as per Government direction, access to the property will be declined. Should you require further information please click the following link: https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-safewa-guide-patrons
The following inspection protocols are now in place.
1. You need to advise our office if you have just returned from overseas or have been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas within the last 14 days.
2. Inform us as to how many people will be viewing with you. We will schedule you in for a 15 minute time slot where you can view the property, you will only be allowed access during this 15 minute time slot.
3. Adhere to the 1.5 meter social distancing law at all times.
4. Do not touch anything inside and outside while viewing the property.
5. Application forms are now submitted electronically, please request an application form by emailing email@example.com
Steps to arrange your inspection appointment:
1. Call our office on 94 111 999 to schedule a suitable time.
2. On the day of your inspection call our office no later than 2 hours prior to your viewing time to confirm or cancel your attendance.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ:
1. You must view the property first before you apply.
2. 1Form & Snug applications will not be accepted. Provide your email address at the viewing for an application form to be emailed to you.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leda
Lifestyle in Leda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 11 Cessford Close, Leda is unfurnished and available to rent.