11 Cayley Street,
Glendalough, WA 6016
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105606
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHECK IT OUT!
*** IMPORTANT COVID 19 HOME OPEN INFORMATION BELOW - PLEASE READ ***
Located in the middle of 2 great shopping areas, Mount Hawthorn and Innaloo are only a 5 minute drive away! Public transport is so close you won't be left late again!
If you love a nice walk in the outdoors, Herdsman and Lake Monger will be your new locals.
Attractive to a wide range of renters, this comfortable three bedroom townhouse is peacefully nestled on a quiet street.
Boasting a spacious family living area, good sized kitchen separate meals area, and a safe and private style of living.
Delightfully appointed bedrooms and bathroom upstairs and a massive rear yard that is hidden at the back! Don't miss out!
More features include;
- Single carport with more parking behind.
- Section door to separate your living from the noisy kitchen!
- Massive shower.
- Nice and close to transport.
- Pets considered.
- Walk In Robe to master
- Low care, easy to maintain lawn. No Garden!
Available from 19th October.
THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 11 CAYLEY STREET, GLENDALOUGH WA 6016
PLEASE DRIVE BY THE PROPERTY TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY.
We are happy to show you this property however, we respectfully ask that you please refrain from visiting our rental homes if you or someone you know -
- has just returned from international travel within the last 14 days;
- is unwell, even with mild respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) and/or a mild
temperature (of 37.3 degrees C or more);
- has been confirmed with COVID-19 virus or is exhibiting symptoms which could
potentially be COVID-19 virus.
If any of the above applies to you or if you have any concerns in attending, please email our Leasing Agent firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options we can propose to help find you a home during these uncertain times.
PLEASE NOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE EXERCISED
Information on how to apply can be obtained at the viewing or to apply online, kindly follow the steps below; WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!
-Visit us at www.paragonproperty.com.au
-Select the properties for rent tab
-Select the property you would like to apply for
-Select the apply online' icon
-This will direct you to our online application process
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendalough
Lifestyle in Glendalough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glendalough? 11 Cayley Street, Glendalough could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.