11 Bennett Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4384236
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED 2 BEDROOM HOME WITH OUTDOOR SPACE, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 double bedrooms with heating; ornamental fire place
- Renovated kitchen with meals area, pantry, great storage and bench space, gas
cooktop and dishwasher
- Lounge with timber floors, ornamental fireplace and good natural light
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet and walk in shower
- Laundry taps
- Great sized courtyard with with plenty of sunshine!
- NBN already up and running
- Heating throughout
- Timber floors throughout
- Gas hot water
- Exterior light sensors
- Storage shed for bikes etc..
- Parking permits available from the council
Located in this most sought after area with developing urban infrastructure close to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Victoria Street, Bridge Road, Cafes, Bars and Restaurants plus the tranquility of Yarra trails and parklands.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11 Bennett Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.