11 Barakee Street,
Crestmead, QLD 4132
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3431710
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM UPSTAIRS SHARED HOUSE !!
This 3 bedroom upstairs shared home is located in a peaceful and desirable pocket of Crestmead and centrally located close to all amenities.
* Upstairs accommodation
* 3 Bedrooms
* Kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Spacious open plan living/dining
* Covered rear outdoor balcony area
* Family bathroom with separate shower, bath, vanity and laundry
* Walking distance to shops
* Off street parking available
* Don't delay call for an inspection today!!
AVAILABLE NOW !!
ARRANGING INSPECTIONS IS EASY!
Please click on the button above right to book an inspection or register for an inspection time.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We recommend you complete our tenancy application form in advance of inspection this will speed up the process of securing the property. Tenancy Application forms can be downloaded from www.swanrealestate.com.au
Should your application be accepted our office only accepts payment for rent in the following methods: REConnect One Card (terms, conditions and fees can be found at, www.reconnect.com.au), Money Order, Cheque or Deduction from pay, pension or other benefit paid to tenant.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Applicants should rely on their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crestmead
Lifestyle in Crestmead
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment. 11 Barakee Street, Crestmead is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how