11 Banksia Street,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
$6,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th November 2019
Rent ID: 2091804
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
"Top Quality Home In Fantastic Dee Why Location"
This absolutely beautiful family home is located in one of Dee Whys most desirable streets and is one not to be missed. Just a short 500m walk to Dee Why Beach & its cosmopolitan inspired beachside eateries, the family home also includes a separate studio residence with own mini kitchenette, air-conditioning, north facing balcony and modern bathroom.
* 4 bedrooms within main house (3 with BIR - main consists of spacious walk in robe)
* Master bedroom also features ensuite bathroom with dual shower recess, plus additional ladder loft storage
* Spacious living area with high ceilings, timber flooring and an abundance of natural light
* Living area flows out to terrace and back garden, ideal for entertaining or relaxing
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, fridge, dishwasher & ample cupboard space
* Servery windows from kitchen that open out to the back terrace
* Sparkling full bathroom with tub
* Separate family/rumpus room at the front of the home
* Well appointed internal laundry with side access door leading to the rear of the property
* Easy care level grassed yard & rain water tanks
* All weather entertaining area including BBQ & entertaining table
* Double garage with access from rear lane
* Pets considered upon application
The private separate studio residence overlooking the garden is ideal as a guest house or as a home office. It includes a pull down bed, TV, air conditioning, modern bathroom, balcony and a mini kitchenette.
TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
Go to www.doylespillane.com.au or click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect.
**PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 11 Banksia Street, Dee Why is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how