11 Ayton Road,
Kelmscott, WA 6111
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
$1,120 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 26th February 2019
Rent ID: 2572425
FEAST YOUR EYES ON AYTON
This 4 Bedroom, 1 Bath couldn't be any better. A large spacious home with 2 living areas perfect located in Kelmscott hills, presented in a beautifully peaceful cul-de-sac offering a 5 minute walk to Kelmscott Primary School, close to main shopping centers and Kelmscott train station.
Freshly painted inside and out, low maintenance garden and a sparkling below ground pool.
Looking for the perfect long-term tenant!
Please inquire online or call the office on 9397 5400
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Move in with Vodafone nbn™ with unlimited data.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelmscott
Lifestyle in Kelmscott
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 11 Ayton Road, Kelmscott before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply