11 Avro Street,
Sanctuary Point, NSW 2540
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4225443
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated family home
Renovated 3 bedroom home catering to families, couples and water lovers alike.
- Three bedrooms, all with fans
- Well equipped kitchen opening out to a deck for entertaining.
- Large block in a quiet street and backing onto a reserve
- 1km walk to the watersedge
- Pets considered on application.
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 please be advised that all Rental Applications must be completed prior to the inspection and once the application has been received an appointment will be made to inspect the property. Contact our office today 4443 3222
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sanctuary Point
Lifestyle in Sanctuary Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 11 Avro Street, Sanctuary Point is unfurnished and available to rent.