11 Augustine Street,
Mawson Lakes, SA 5095
$2,220 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4580363
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM 2 STOREY TOWNHOUSE - 2 LIVING AREAS - REAR COURTYARD - UPSTAIRS BALCONY
COVID19: In the interests of public safety it is a requirement of our office that all people who attend inspections respect the recommendations of the Health Department & advice from the World Health Organization. We request that anyone who may have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas do not attend. If anyone has flu like symptoms or is feeling unwell please do not attend. You will not be disadvantaged. We will send you an application via email.
*IMPORTANT* To view this home please register by clicking on "OPEN INSPECTION TIMES click on 'BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME' You will need a computer connection as this does not apply to the phone apps of realestate.com at this stage.
Face Masks are mandatory and to be work when inspection this property.
- Located downstairs: Separate Lounge Room, Large open Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Area all with Floating Floorboards. Kitchen with GAS Stove-top, Electric Oven, Plenty of Cupboards and Bench-top space. Laundry and separate Toilet. Secure parking is available behind gates and with Carport.
- Located upstairs: Hallway + Study Nook with Carpet Floor Coverings. 3x Bedrooms all with Carpet Floor Coverings. Main Bedroom with Balcony. Built-in-Robes in Main Bedroom and Bedroom 3. Main Bathroom with Shower and Toilet
Low maintenance Front and Rear Outside Areas. Rear Court Yard has Entertaining Space with access from Carport or Family Area Sliding Glass Door. Carport with Automatic Roller Door. Ducted Air-conditioning on both levels which offer year round comfort. Easy to maintain Front and Rear Areas.
- Tenant/s responsible for Water Supply and Water Usage Costs
- No Pets
- Close to Shops, Local Schools, Parks, University of South Australia Mawson Lakes Campus, Cafe's, Mawson Lakes Business Hub, Public transport and easy commute to CBD
Please contact Wendy on 8254 3777 to discuss an appropriate viewing day/time - Application Forms available at Viewings
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson Lakes
Lifestyle in Mawson Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Mawson Lakes could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 11 Augustine Street, Mawson Lakes today!