Rent reduced $ 600 per week
11 Alamein Avenue,
Carlingford, NSW 2118
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3698938
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home in quiet location
Private inspections only: Wednesday 4th August between 2:00 pm to 2:15 pm. One inspection at a time.
Set in a quiet location with a welcoming family feel to the neighbourhood this property is a must to inspect!
- Three bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
- Separate lounge & dining
- Clean and tidy Kitchen with gas cooking
- Split system a/c in lounge area
- Single lock up garage
- Internal laundry
- Large backyard
- Within Catchment for Roselea Primary and Carlingford High School
- WE ARE CONDUCTING PRIVATE INSPECTIONS only. To schedule please call/text Raj Misra on 0452 383 677.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlingford
Lifestyle in Carlingford
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system, secure parking, and air-conditioning. 11 Alamein Avenue, Carlingford is perfect for the growing family.