11/71 Young Street,
Parkside, SA 5063
Available 25th December 2020
Rent ID: 4172741
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED TOWNHOUSE IN BLUE CHIP LOCALE
Located in a quiet group with well-established greenery and trees, this neat townhouse offers an enviable lifestyle. Safely located at the rear of the group, the home also includes front and rear courtyards plus carport with two off street car parks.
What we love about the home:
- Large open plan living and dining area with a raked ceiling and plenty of natural light giving a great feeling of space
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, breakfast bar, electric cooking and plenty of bench space
- Newly renovated bathroom & laundry featuring large deep soaking bath and frameless shower screen
- Freshly painted throughout plus new timber laminate flooring and carpets to the stairs
- Main bedroom has built in robes, large window and ceiling fan, while second bedroom a double
- Second powder room upstairs, plenty of storage, two split system air conditioners.
- Rear courtyard has beautiful in-built bench seating allowing for a perfect area to entertain
- New window treatments throughout
With an unbeatable location just a couple of minutes' walk to Glen Osmond Road, there is a plethora of reasons why Parkside is one of the most searched suburbs on the Internet. From leaving the car at home and walking or biking to work, to the cafes, restaurants and boho shopping opportunities, to the convenience of transport just a couple of minutes' walk away. Within easy walking distance to Parkside Primary, the parklands, public transport on George Street or Glen Osmond Road and quality shopping at Frewville Foodland only 5 minutes away.
Bond - $2,640
Pets - Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and share of group water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
If you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to email@example.com
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkside
Lifestyle in Parkside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
11/71 Young Street, Parkside, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parkside.