11/7 Hatton Street,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3635333
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully renovated and modern apartment
This recently renovated 2-bedroom apartment located on the top floor is only moments away from all in which Ryde has to offer. Including close proximity to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre and transport amenities.
Features of this property include:
- Recently updated kitchen and bathroom
- Recently painted throughout
- Recently installed floating floorboards
- Updated built-in wardrobe in the main bedroom.
- Balcony off living area
- Lock up garage
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
11/7 Hatton Street, Ryde, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ryde.