11/7 Billabong Drive,
Crestmead, QLD 4132
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4509221
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Family Home - Fresh Paint and Carpets
*TO REGISTER* for a viewing or apply online please copy & paste the following link into your internet browser - https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitemarsden
This fantastic family home offers low-stress living with enough space for the whole family in a great neighbourhood.
The ultra-convenient location of this property is certainly one of its many pluses being walking distance to Shops, Transport, Parks and Schools.
- Three spacious bedrooms all with robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan living area with air conditioning
- Two-way bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Light and bright, the kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances
- Meals area with direct access to the Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Great fully fenced yard for the kids
- Single lock up garage
- Security screens throughout
*PLEASE NOTE*, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Marsden will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photography or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
*PLEASE NOTE* Due to Government guidelines, our inspections will now only be done by bookings.
If you have not registered for a private inspection then we will be unable to show you the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crestmead
Lifestyle in Crestmead
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Crestmead comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11/7 Billabong Drive, Crestmead today!