West End, QLD 4101
$620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3385918
- 1 Bed
- 3 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ROOMING ACCOMMODATION - CENTRE OF WEST END!
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
Multiple private rooms available - Contact our office to discuss 1300 843 723
This unit has public transport right at your front door. Close to Brisbane City and its universities, colleges, shopping, entertainment and all the activities Brisbane provides.
On Street Parking only
Affordable rooming at the centre of West End, located just beside Coles Shopping Centre, very close to restaurants, shops and Cafe's. 1 minute walking to Bus stops and walking distance to South Bank Park lands. Internet Provided
**RENT INCLUDES: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas, Professional Cleaning of Common Areas (Weekly), and Water**
Your Room Includes: Fully furnished with Single Bed, Desk, Chair and cupboard.
Upstairs Level: 8 Bedrooms, 1 Kitchen with 2 fridges and 2 gas cooktops, 1 Large Living area and 2 Bathrooms
Common Areas: Kitchen and Large Lounge/Dining Area (upper and lower level), Laundry, Tiles Floor throughout the Building and Outdoor Courtyard.
Education Facilities Close by:
- JCU (349 Queen Street)
- Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street)
- Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street)
- TAFE (South Bank)
- QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street)
Shopping Close by:
- Coles Supermarket West End
- Approximately 150 metres
- Takeaway Shops
- Brisbane's Best Cafes
- Australia Post
- Health Food Store
- Medical Centre
- Much Much More!
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2)
- Closest Bus Stop - Approximately 150 metres
- Bus Route - To City Approximately 5 to 10 minutes - Routes GLIDER, 192, 196, 199
- Bus Route - From City Approximately 5 to 10 minutes - Routes GLIDER, 192, 196, 199
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in West End is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 11/65 Boundary, West End.