11/60 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$4,710 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3361053
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
HERALD SUN BUILDING - FULLY FURNISHED
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Perfectly located in one of Melbourne's iconic landmark buildings, that was the former home of the Herald Sun, this luxuriously appointed, fully furnished apartment is arguably positioned in the best lifestyle position in the city. Literally on the doorstep of the MCG, Tennis Centre, Melbourne Park & the Fitzroy & Botanic Gardens, it enjoys terrific views & all the city has to offer on it's doorstep. Offering a cool contemporary ambience, the apartment pefectly blends timber, stone and high ceilings to create a true NY feel.
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes.
- Modern open plan living with timber floors throughout
- Modern kithcen with stainless steel appliances and marble splashback
- High ceilings with loads of natural light
- Two bathrooms with ensuite off master bedroom
- Study nook
- Air conditioning
- Secure Access
- Secure basement parking for one vehicle.
- Walking distance to Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, Swanston street and the Melbourne nightlife.
**Please note the bond is equivalent to 6 weeks rent
How to register: Click the email the agent icon and insert your details - we will contact you and confirm your set time to be escorted through the property.
Visit caine.com.au and select BOOK INSPECTION ONLINE.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 11/60 Flinders Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Melbourne. This fully furnished property includes intercom, remote garage, and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how