11/6 Yarra Bing Crescent,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$2,043 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4123450
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern Lifestyle Living In Convenient Location
We are pleased to advise that private inspections are permitted in metropolitan Melbourne with one agent and one tenant (who may be accompanied by one other from the same household or intimate partner). All safety, distancing and hygiene guidelines must be followed. Please contact us to arrange a private inspection.
A modern 2 bedroom apartment showcasing quality fittings. Offering an open kitchen complete with Caesarstone bench, gas and electric cooking, dishwasher and great cupboard space. A living room with separate area that can be used as a study or other multi functional purpose. The two bedrooms are complete with built-in-robes and ensuite to one bedroom and a second bathroom. European designer laundry with floor to ceiling tiling. Other features to this apartment are split system, plus a balcony, lift access, on-site secure car parking (standard parking space) and secure intercom entry for you and your visitors.
Superbly positioned with trams and buses at your doorstep for a short commute to Deakin University and PLC. Also set within close proximity to Burwood One Shopping Centre, Chadstone Shopping Centre and easy access to the Monash Freeway.
- this property has the option to be leased with furniture for an extra $10 pw ($480 per week).
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
- To be advised of our next available inspection click on BOOK AN INSPECTION and inquire to register for the next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Burwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 11/6 Yarra Bing Crescent, Burwood.