11/56 Anzac Parade,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3317803
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
" MODERN - RENOVATED UNIT "
Newly renovated 2 bedroom in security complex located on 1st floor with lift access of the 'Parkland Towers' taking in the stunning grounds of Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse. Offering a rapid commute to the CBD, it lies footsteps from the gates of Centennial Park, express buses and the upcoming Eastern Suburbs light rail link.
* Two bedrooms with mirror built-in robes
* Combined lounge and dining area
* Brand new modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Updated modern bathroom
* New carpet, painting throughout and new vertical blinds
* Shared laundry facilities downstairs
Close to restaurants, cafes, eateries. Close to the UNSW and Randwick Hospitals.
A must see!!
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 11/56 Anzac Parade, Kensington. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.