$440 - $460 per week
11/54 Ernest Cavanagh Street,
Gungahlin, ACT 2912
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th October 2021
Rent ID: 4597428
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom + Study Apartment in the Gungahlin Town Centre
**Please pre-apply for this property. A private viewing can then be arranged with shortlisted and/or pre-approved applicants. Open homes are now available under strict Covid guidelines. Only two members of the same household will be permitted to inspect the property with 15 minute intervals. Checking in, hand sanitizing and face masks are mandatory. **
It doesn't get much better than this - a one bedroom apartment right amoungst the thriving precinct of Gungahlin centre.
The apartment comes complete with a large study, modern kitchen, open plan living/dining, secure car space and well kept throughout!
A convenient lifestyle of shopping, restaurants, medical facilities and the central business district of Gungahlin Town Centre at your door step!
One generously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes
Open plan living/dining
Stylish kitchen with modern appliances
Dryer to laundry
Generously sized balcony
Secure underground parking for one car
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
- A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
- Pets will be considered upon application only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gungahlin
Lifestyle in Gungahlin
Picture yourself living at 11/54 Ernest Cavanagh Street, Gungahlin. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking.