11/48 Wellington Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448514
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished: Prepare to be impressed everywhere you look inside this breathtaking apartment. The property has been extensively renovated throughout with far too updates to list. Stepping outside onto the covered balcony with city views to complete the spectacle.
The property enjoys an open plan layout with direct balcony access, allowing for a seamless transition between indoor/outdoor living. Offering two bedrooms and a sleek bathroom , this will tick all of the boxes. This property will not last long , so BOOK NOW to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Offering a long list of features including:
* Open plan layout with separately zoned living and dining spaces enjoying balcony access
* City facing, covered balcony with dual access from living room and bedroom
* Super Stylish, Luxury Kitchen with ample bench/storage space.
* Master Bedroom features built in wardrobes and balcony access
* Second Bedroom also features built in wardrobe
* Renovated Bathroom with large shower recess
* Separate Larder/Laundry located off the Kitchen.
* Secure Parking for one vehicle in covered , gated carpark PLUS store room
** Sorry, Pets are NOT accepted
** Preferred lease term of 12 months
** Apartment is a walk-up, no elevator in the complex
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11/48 Wellington Street, East Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage.