11/45-49 Orwil Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1597105
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Centrally Located Unit
This updated unit is set in a popular, private complex only a stones throw to everything that Frankston has to offer. Centrally located, it is walking distance to Frankston Train Station, Chisholm TAFE and Bayside Shopping Centre.
Featuring two bedrooms, updated kitchen, separate bathroom and laundry. There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the low maintenance living. Outside, the unit offers a great sized private yard and courtyard as well as a garden shed and 1 x private parking space. Water usage also included in rent.
• 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in a great location
• Open plan light filled living area
• Updated kitchen with quality appliances and ample cupboard space
• A great sized private and secure courtyard
• Centrally located, it is walking distance to Frankston Train Station, Chisholm TAFE and Bayside Shopping Centre.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Frankston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 11/45-49 Orwil Street, Frankston.