11/40 Allenby Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4300764
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming terrace home
Prepare to be impressed by this stunning two-storey, two-bedroom terrace home built in 1983. With open plan living downstairs and bedrooms upstairs, the functional layout allows peace and privacy and offers everything an urban family, or professional couple could need. Benefit from the low maintenance lifestyle with landscaped gardens and a stunning inground pool and BBQ area for you to relax and entertain.
- Tandem car spaces in secure garage
- Stunning landscaped gardens, inground pool and BBQ area
- Front patio area
- Tiled open plan lounge and dining with air con and access to front patio
- Kitchen with stainless appliances, gas stove top and breakfast bar
- Internal laundry
- Rear patio and courtyard area
- Huge main bedroom with built ins, air con and private ensuite
- Large second bedroom with air con and built in robes
- Main bathroom with shower and bathtub
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Spring Hill, surrounded by vibrant restaurants, bars, cafes and shopping hot spots. As well as a 5-minute walk to the beautiful Roma Street parklands, you will find the perfect mix of entertainment and relaxation to enjoy.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising. Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 11/40 Allenby Street, Spring Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.