ONE WEEK RENT FREE OFFER*
11/35 Blaxcell Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4562541
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULL BRICK UNIT
Come to check out this full brick unit in quiet, well maintained complex. Just minutes walk to local shops, amenities and public transport. Fresh painting and renovations throughout.
- Two good sized bedrooms (New built-in wardrobe to be installed)
- Bright living area with balcony and split system AC
- Separate kitchen with plenty of space for dining or storage
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower recess
- Internal laundry with linen press
- Lots of natural light and cross ventilation
- Only 500m to Granville Station, shops, bus depot, schools, library, Council pools etc.
- Only 200m to Woolworths
CONTACT AGENT FOR INSPECTION
Dennis 0420 477 777
*condition apply to one week rent free offer , please ask agent for more detail
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
You could be living at 11/35 Blaxcell Street, Granville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.