11/33 Arthur Blakeley Way,
Coombs, ACT 2611
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 3819691
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary Townhouse in Growing Suburb!
Three bedroom popular townhouse located in the Alma complex, close to a host of amenities. Coombs offers the lifestyle you want with a range of shops & cafes nearby at Cooleman Court. Just a short drive into the City and Woden towncentre.
- Bright and airy throughout
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Great kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Separate powder room
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Balcony off bedroom
- Single garage
No Current EER
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Coombs is a suburb currently under development in the Molonglo Valley district of Canberra, located within the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. It is named in honour of H. C. "Nugget" Coombs, a prominent public servant, economist, and the first Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. This property is currently unavailable for private viewings. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 1form ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange a Private inspection. These are strictly by appointment only. LJ HOOKER will no longer be conducting OPEN HOMES.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coombs
Lifestyle in Coombs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, balcony, and secure parking. 11/33 Arthur Blakeley Way, Coombs is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how