11/31 Meek Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4168472
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet and Convenient
Top floor 2 bedroom unit on the quiet side of the building, 2 minutes walk from Kingsford main and 5 minutes walk from UNSW.
+ Spacious living room fronting small balcony
+ Large kitchen with lots of cupboard space
+ 2 large bedrooms, master with built in robe
+ Retro bathroom with stand alone tub
+ Air conditioning in the livingroom
+ Shared laundry
+ Off street parking
Don't miss out on this bargain apartment.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kingsford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11/31 Meek Street, Kingsford today!