11/31 King Edward Avenue,
Albion, VIC 3020
$1,127 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4131774
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Internally this brick veneer unit comprises of 2 great sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, spacious lounge room, kitchen with ample storage, central bathroom with combined laundry facilities and separate toilet. Features include wall to wall carpets, electric heater, gas cooking appliances an a allocated car space. Property is located close to Sunshine Market Place, Sunshine train station, bus services, local parks and schools.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED PRIOR TO SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Albion
Lifestyle in Albion
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 11/31 King Edward Avenue, Albion before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat on Rent.com.au.