11/30 Blackall Street,
Barton, ACT 2600
$2,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3965549
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Two Bedroom Apartment
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
Spread over two levels, this executive two bedroom apartment is situated in the highly desired Governor Place" complex in Barton. This unique floor plan with open style living space, inclusions of the highest standard and presented with stylish neutral dcor will appeal to executives, corporate and diplomatic clients.
Features of this apartment include;
- Spread over two levels with 120sqm living, 66sqm courtyard and balcony space
- Open plan living and stylish combined living and dining space
- Floor to ceiling windows leading to balcony, receiving gorgeous morning sun
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances, good serving and storage space
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, stylish ensuite and sliding doors to courtyard
- Additional bedroom with built in robes, sliding doors to courtyard
- Main bathroom services this bedroom
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Laundry including Electrolux washing machine and dryer
- Courtyard and balcony providing the perfect the blend of indoor outdoor space
- Two parking spaces with storage cage
- Complex with well equipped gym facilities
This apartment is ideally located in Canberras inner south and defines lifestyle, convenience and easy living. Governor Place has a developing precinct that will include retail stores and a mini-supermarket and being released in stages. Convenient for those working in Canberras Parliamentary Triangle Government offices during the week and enjoying bike rides or walks by the lake and Kingston Foreshore on weekends. Bus services also available.
This property is available mid July 2020.
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Barton comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11/30 Blackall Street, Barton today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how