11/29A Penkivil Street,
Bondi, NSW 2026
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4585796
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH TOP-FLOOR TWO BEDROOM IN SOUGHT AFTER BEACH-SIDE LOCATION
Available: 29 August 2021
Initial Lease Period: 6 or 12 months
Inspect: By Appointment Only
Boasting a top floor position within a tightly held Deco complex, this stylishly updated two bedroom residence features generous living spaces flooded with natural light whilst enjoying private leafy outlooks from every window. Showcasing a low maintenance beach-side lifestyle conveniently situated just moments to buzzing local cafes, vibrant bars, award winning eateries & world class shopping with just a short stroll to Bondi Junction and famous Bondi Beach.
- Bright open plan living space flooded with natural light enjoys gorgeous hardwood floors, chic shadow-line ceilings & private leafy aspects
- Updated separate eat in kitchen featuring white stone benchtops, gas cooking with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & integrated laundry with combo washer/dryer provided
- Two good size bedrooms, both with large built in robes & private leafy aspects
- Freshly updated bathroom tiled floor to ceiling featuring mirrored vanity with storage & combined shower/bathtub
- Stunning hardwood timber floors with upgraded lighting throughout
- Centrally located walk up Art Deco block
To register your interest in this property please click the 'Email Agent' button.
Please contact Alistair CPS Property on 0488 556 634 for more information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bondi
Lifestyle in Bondi
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
11/29A Penkivil Street, Bondi, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bondi.