11/27 Philip Street,
Currumbin, QLD 4223
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3812441
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMMPECABLE HOME - energise your lifestyle'
Arrive home to your beautifully modernised three bedroom town home in `Currumbin Estuary Villas' & enjoy the tranquillity of the estuary or a morning surf at the Alley', at a moment's notice.
SORRY NO PETS
PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
- Spacious airconditioned living & dining w/ cool easy care flooring
- Crisp kitchen w/ stone benches & stainless appliances
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite
- 2 additional generous bedrooms w/ built in robes & ceiling fans
- Stylish bathroom w/ bath & ground level w/c
- Auto lock up garage w/ internal access
- Large fully fenced entertainers paved courtyard, grassy section & all weather sun shade
This idyllic town home is at the junction of Thrower Bridge and therefore you are surrounded by a myriad of lifestyle options.
To get your bearings, virtually opposite this abode is the Boat shed cafe & a short walk either way will land you amongst a terrific selection of retail shops with major shopping at The Pines, within minutes.
Your fitness regime can be super charged with a SUP paddle board along the Estuary, freestyling at the Palm Beach Olympic Pool or a kick of the footy at the AFL ground, which also has a great social club - not forgetting the RSL which is just down the road.
For surfers & beach lovers, the Alley offers ripping point breaks, although Palmy right through to Currumbin and beyond, provides uncrowded peaky beach breaks and privacy to worship the sun.
The Gold Coast International Airport, Southern Cross University & John Flynn Private Hospital are within ten minutes from home.
A delightful residence that has been fully transformed from the ground up & presents as new.
If you thrive on the bustling action of the junction and being addicted to a convenient healthy lifestyle, then this property is right for you.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Currumbin
Lifestyle in Currumbin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Currumbin comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11/27 Philip Street, Currumbin today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how