11/26 Rowe Street,
Eastwood, NSW 2122
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4385591
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT - EDDY 0406 253 899
SO CLOSE AND CONVENIENT AND JUST $350PW
Renovations have just been completed to the 2 bedroom unit It sits on the top floor and at the back of the building.
The bedrooms have built-ins. The kitchen has a new upright stove as well as a washing machine/dryer. It also includes a security parking.
#26 is at the top end of Rowe St...just a 3 minute walk to Aldi and lots of cafes and 100 meters from Eastwood Station
Top Floor - 2 BR Unit
Pets are not allowed
For more information visit: www.kghurst.com.au
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastwood
Lifestyle in Eastwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
11/26 Rowe Street, Eastwood, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Eastwood.