11/25-27 Graham Road,
Narwee, NSW 2209
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4572915
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Modern Unit - Two Bedrooms One Bathroom Double Lock Up Garage - Narwee
This spacious residence is located at the top of a solid double brick construction with an open layout which provides sun-drenched interiors, natural airflow between two large balconies and a huge living dining area that is perfect for entertaining every single day.
* 2 large bedrooms both with built in robes and air conditioning;
* Main bedroom with balcony access;
* Updated gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops;
* Spacious lounge room opening onto second balcony;
* Modern downlights and floorboards throughout the unit;
* Newly renovated bathroom;
* Internal laundry;
* Double lock up garage;
* Walking distance to shops, station and schools.
* Located an easy level walk to Narwee shops and train station
Available NOW, please contact Janet Xie 0403 088 473 for more information or book in your private inspection.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.realestate.com.au through 1form (if applicable)
If not advertised on www.realestate.com.au, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
Please send applications to JANET.XIE@RAYWHITE.COM or drop off the application to our office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narwee
Lifestyle in Narwee
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 11/25-27 Graham Road, Narwee is unfurnished and available to rent.