11/23 The Avenue,
Windsor, VIC 3181
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th September 2021
Rent ID: 4531028
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Be in the centre of the action in this renovated jewel.
Located in one of the most iconic locations in Windsor, this top floor, one bedroom apartment has been fully refurbished throughout. Featuring a generous living room and bedroom, both carpeted throughout, this apartment boasts large North and West facing windows to maximize the great abundance of natural light. The newly refurbished kitchen features new, stainless steel appliances, copious storage options and is complimented by a large central bathroom with shower over bath and private laundry taps.
Just minutes from the route 6 tram, the iconic Chapel Street shopping precinct, Windsor train station and Dandenong road this property is close to all the action and allows for quick and convenient access to the CBD and amenities. Completed with an off street car space and a stunning city view, this apartment is a must see.
- Complete refurbish for a light and fresh feel
- Built in wardrobe in bedroom and ample storage
- Secure entry and top level privacy
- Single off street parking
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Windsor comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11/23 The Avenue, Windsor today!