11/216 Station Street,
Edithvale, VIC 3196
$1,803 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4892702
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDEAL LOCATION | WELL PRESENTED | LOW MAINTENANCE
Situated beside Melbourne's finest beach, local shopping, and train station, and within easy walking distance to parklands, schools, bike paths, and golf courses, this brilliantly designed ground floor apartment is peacefully nestled at the rear of this development.
- Light-filled open plan living with timber flooring.
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances, including dishwasher
- Private & spacious outdoor entertaining area with an undercover decked area plus low maintenance landscaped gardens & garden shed.
- Two fully carpeted double bedrooms with large mirrored built-in wardrobes.
- Central bathroom
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling.
- European laundry
- Visual intercom entry
- Remote control undercover parking + storage cage.
Dont miss out on your opportunity to view this beachside beauty!
APPLY FOR OUR PROPERTY: https://app.snug.com/apply/hodgesmentone
Covid Safe Plan
Please note ONLY FULLY VACCINATED people may attend open for inspections. If you are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing of the property.
Please read our conditions of entry located in the photos.
Book an Inspection
We would love to see you at our next home open.
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change and if you are not registered you may not be aware of any cancellations or time changes.
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may be advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Edithvale
Lifestyle in Edithvale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Edithvale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 11/216 Station Street, Edithvale today!