11/20 Melvin Street,
Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
Rent ID: 4572403
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tranquil Top Floor Apartment
The peaceful outlook from this top-floor apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that its superb location offers. Just moments from Beverly Hills' shopping and dining precinct, featuring:
- A generous living and dining space that opens out onto a large entertainer's balcony, perfect for alfresco living.
- The kitchen is bright and airy with gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space.
- Three bedrooms, two offering built-in robes.
- Air conditioning, secure intercom entry, internal laundry with a second toilet, and a lock-up garage are among the many benefits offered and its ultra-convenient location perfectly completes the package.
Virtual tour available on request.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beverly Hills
Lifestyle in Beverly Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 11/20 Melvin Street, Beverly Hills. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.