11/2 Belgravia Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,693 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th August 2021
Rent ID: 2866962
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN PERFECT LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Nestled in an auto gated community, this prize location has it all. Swan Street cafes, restaurants, shops, tram, train, Yarra River parkland, Melbourne Girls College and quick access to Citylink are all at your fingertips.
- 3 bedrooms (two with built-in robes)
- Master with BIR & bathroom access
- Well-kept kitchen with cooktop, oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Air conditioning, light filled living areas
- Oversized inviting dining area
- Central bathroom with bath
- Downstairs powder room
- Separate laundry
- Low maintenance entertainers courtyard
- Off-street parking for one car
- Parking permits available through council
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11/2 Belgravia Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.