11/18 Captain Cook Crescent,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3971956
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom at 'Manuka Terrence'
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
This sensational one bedroom apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Manuka. This property is close to all of the amenities you would require. Enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a leafy outlook and an abundance of light. This home would suit government, corporate or diplomatic clients.
Features of this beautiful apartment include:
- Fully Furnished and equipped.
- Ground floor and street access.
- Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area.
- Separate powder room to downstairs.
- Built-in wardrobe in bedroom.
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling system.
- Sunny balcony perfect for your morning coffee
- One underground car space with storage cage
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience this location has to offer with shops, restaurants, eateries, supermarkets and other daily facilities all on your door stop.
There is no Energy Efficiency Rating for this property.
Available from the 24th of July 2020
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Griffith? 11/18 Captain Cook Crescent, Griffith could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how