11/18 Booth Street,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd September 2021
Rent ID: 4563413
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPECTACULAR VIEWS OVER QUEANBEYAN
This neat two bedroom unit positioned directly across the road from Queanbeyan golf course, offers an open plan living area, good sized bedrooms both with robes, leafy complex with great access to shops, parks, golf course and river.
Adding to this special unit is the newly renovated kitchen with all near new appliances including dishwasher.
Key Features include:
- Sizeable two bedroom both with built in robes
- Large living area with balcony
- Renovated kitchen with great cupboard space plus dishwasher
- Laundry room
- Tidy bathroom
- Covered parking plus lock up storeroom
- Off-street visitor parking available
- Central location and directly opposite the golf course and river
AVAILABLE FROM 22nd September 2021
At Peter Blackshaw Real Estate we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
In line with government requirements, we must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends an open home, we are a Covid Safe office and will have a QR check in available. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available. If you wish to view this property, please respect these requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
WISH TO INSPECT-(www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
11/18 Booth Street, Queanbeyan, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Queanbeyan.