11/17-21 Lord Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 896884
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous Townhouse in Great Location
Appointments available before and after work hours. Please enquire.
Fabulous, modern two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse split over two levels. Moments to the delights of King Street's vibrant cafes, shops, restaurants and Sydney Park. Close to St Peters train station, city buses and Marrickville Metro.
- Open plan lounge or dining area with polished floorboards
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cook-top and stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher and stone bench top in kitchen
- Gas heating outlet
- Internal laundry
- Two private courtyards
- Security parking
Lease Period: 7/12 Months
No pets permitted
Please note: Due to government restrictions in response to COVID-19, we are able to conduct open home inspections. We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time. The team at Kellys encourages everyone to download the COVIDSafe app before leaving your own home.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 11/17-21 Lord Street, Newtown. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how